Average Price in Highland Falls: $301,480 County Average: $398,661
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Highland Falls: $102 County Average: $169
Average Walkscore in Highland Falls: 0 County Average: 32
Average Year Built in Highland Falls: 2016 County Average: 1979
Average Days on Website in Highland Falls: 47 County Average: 149
Highland Falls GA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Highland Falls
this home has to be seen to fully appreciate all that it offers! make it a point to visit the Highland Falls model homes in savannah and see for yourself why we build more than a house -- we build a home!!...
O built home w/ upgrades, conveniently located in Highland Falls in the pooler area! this home o...
Kept, better than new home in the ever so popular Highland Falls area! walk in to the...
still convenient to pooler, yet away from the hustle and bustle in the quiet, friendly neighborhood of Highland Falls....
5 bath home is located in the beautiful gated community of Highland Falls. this ideal location is close to l...
Stunning model home in one of savannah's most popular neighborhoods...
Ady home in hiram hidden gem gated neighborhood - Highland Falls! rare mas...
Superb and charming one-story, brick-front home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and large bonus room upstairs...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Feb. 01, 2017 | By Larissa AllenTop 9 Events to Attend this February i
"I moved to SAV from my native Spain and I was in my house for 18 months before my company moved me out of the State. I needed an excellent Real Estate professional willing to do a long distance partnership with me. I discovered the BEST, Mr. David Rotundo, these are the reasons:
1. Mr. Rotundo has profound knowledge of the area around SAV.
2. Mr. Rotundo is Honest; he told me like it was, always truthful.
3. Hardworking, Mr. Rotundo is being tireless, he worked in the sale of my house nonstop,
4. Tenacity, like no other. Mr. Rotundo followed up quickly after every time the home was shown. Great weekly showings reports, from other agents as well as from Real State computer apps.
5. Mr. Rotundo is Type A yet very respectful attitude. Mr. Rotundo is not afraid to speak up. He worked VERY hard to put my home in the front position of the local market.
6. Mr. Rotundo is organized, works with attention to detail, and has great knowledge of technology. Photographs, calls, e-mails, texts, appointments, proposals-contra proposals, contracts, inspections… everything was done timely, even when I was 5000 miles away.
If you need an excellent Realtor, I recommend Mr. David Rotundo without any reservation. "
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS real estate. Listings held by other brokerage firms are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Copyright 2012 Georgia MLS. All righst reserved.