Average Price in Madison Oaks: $127,900 County Average: $235,317
Average Taxes in Madison Oaks: $1,527 County Average: $1,190
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Madison Oaks: $88 County Average: $101
Average Walkscore in Madison Oaks: 4 County Average: 10
Average Year Built in Madison Oaks: 2002 County Average: 2001
Average Days on Website in Madison Oaks: 53 County Average: 126
Madison Oaks GA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Madison Oaks
Great location in Madison Oaks, cul-de-sac, large fenced yard, master bedroom upstairs,, granite counters in kitchen, laminate floors in living area- sold as is buyer is responsible for their own title policy owner on record secretary of veterans affairs...
Madison Oaks inn and gardens encompasses southern charm: large 5 br/5...
Perfect 4 bedroom, 3 full bath in rincon, convenient to everything...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Feb. 01, 2017 | By Larissa AllenTop 9 Events to Attend this February i
"I moved to SAV from my native Spain and I was in my house for 18 months before my company moved me out of the State. I needed an excellent Real Estate professional willing to do a long distance partnership with me. I discovered the BEST, Mr. David Rotundo, these are the reasons:
1. Mr. Rotundo has profound knowledge of the area around SAV.
2. Mr. Rotundo is Honest; he told me like it was, always truthful.
3. Hardworking, Mr. Rotundo is being tireless, he worked in the sale of my house nonstop,
4. Tenacity, like no other. Mr. Rotundo followed up quickly after every time the home was shown. Great weekly showings reports, from other agents as well as from Real State computer apps.
5. Mr. Rotundo is Type A yet very respectful attitude. Mr. Rotundo is not afraid to speak up. He worked VERY hard to put my home in the front position of the local market.
6. Mr. Rotundo is organized, works with attention to detail, and has great knowledge of technology. Photographs, calls, e-mails, texts, appointments, proposals-contra proposals, contracts, inspections… everything was done timely, even when I was 5000 miles away.
If you need an excellent Realtor, I recommend Mr. David Rotundo without any reservation. "
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS real estate. Listings held by other brokerage firms are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Copyright 2012 Georgia MLS. All righst reserved.