Average Price in Orchard Hills: $158,300 County Average: $187,389
Average Taxes in Orchard Hills: $1,011 County Average: $1,239
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Orchard Hills: $90 County Average: $86
Average Walkscore in Orchard Hills: 13 County Average: 27
Average Year Built in Orchard Hills: 1986 County Average: 1993
Average Days on Website in Orchard Hills: 98 County Average: 143
Orchard Hills GA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Orchard Hills
158 acres acres zoned rc now with adjacent property west georgia tech college newnan campus and Orchard Hills llc planned development zoned commercial/industrial. turkey creek is a truck route, appr...
All brick on 5 acres in Orchard Hills, 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home, sold as is, buyer must pre qualify or show proof of funds, call for availability, addendum with accepted offer...
You won't find a neater home or yard than this one...
Private retreat-this 5 acre property adjoins ga power property and lake sinclair...
Nice home in Orchard Hills subdivision. like new. 3 bedroom/3 bath home with den, and large enclosed garage that would work great for a mancave...
Charming ranch style home. open floor plan. living room w/vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace, dining area, kitchen w/breakfast area, master bedroom w/full private bath...
Great house for investor or first time buyers. quiet neighborhood, ready to move in, this 3 bedroom 2 bath home has a fireplace and private back yard...
This showcase home features 3 bedrooms/3 full bathrooms and is located within 1 mile of georgia southern university and downtown statesboro...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Feb. 01, 2017 | By Larissa AllenTop 9 Events to Attend this February i
"I moved to SAV from my native Spain and I was in my house for 18 months before my company moved me out of the State. I needed an excellent Real Estate professional willing to do a long distance partnership with me. I discovered the BEST, Mr. David Rotundo, these are the reasons:
1. Mr. Rotundo has profound knowledge of the area around SAV.
2. Mr. Rotundo is Honest; he told me like it was, always truthful.
3. Hardworking, Mr. Rotundo is being tireless, he worked in the sale of my house nonstop,
4. Tenacity, like no other. Mr. Rotundo followed up quickly after every time the home was shown. Great weekly showings reports, from other agents as well as from Real State computer apps.
5. Mr. Rotundo is Type A yet very respectful attitude. Mr. Rotundo is not afraid to speak up. He worked VERY hard to put my home in the front position of the local market.
6. Mr. Rotundo is organized, works with attention to detail, and has great knowledge of technology. Photographs, calls, e-mails, texts, appointments, proposals-contra proposals, contracts, inspections… everything was done timely, even when I was 5000 miles away.
If you need an excellent Realtor, I recommend Mr. David Rotundo without any reservation. "
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS real estate. Listings held by other brokerage firms are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Copyright 2012 Georgia MLS. All righst reserved.